- You may experience some cold and heat sensitivity (especially after deep cleaning).
- If you have received anesthesia do not eat anything until the numbness has worn off.
- Continue your regular brushing and flossing.
- Some bleeding for a day or two after cleaning is normal, but if you experience any
excessive bleeding call our office.
- Warm salt water rinse will help the gingival tissues to heal faster, reduce soreness, and bleeding.
- Call our office if you are in pain or if you have any questions.