Meet the Doctor
Dr. Nadia T Afifi was born in Cairo, Egypt and has been living in the Seattle area for over 30 years. She received her DDS degree with honors from the University of Alexandria Dental School in 1978 and completed advanced graduate training at the University hospital for one year after graduation. She had the privilege of obtaining exceptional international dental experiences through affiliation programs with the University of Bern in Switzerland, the University of Pittsburgh, and Boston University.
Dr. Afifi continues to attend and participate in numerous local and national dental conferences, continuing education courses and study clubs for advancement in all aspects of dentistry. She has obtained certifications in dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, endodontics, restorative dentistry and occlusions. She has also completed an intensive training program in pedodontics and child behavior at the Children's Hospital in Seattle.
Dr. Afifi is an esteemed member of the following associations:
- American academy of cosmetic dentistry
- American academy of implant dentistry
- Academy of general dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Washington state dental association
- King county dental association
Dr. Afifi is a married mother of two. When not in the office, she enjoys spending time with her family, interior design, oil painting, travelling, outdoor recreations, and of course, the Seahawks!
Our caring and friendly staff is committed to provide the best dental experience to our patients, which extends beyond the visit to our office, with routine follow-up and reminders of due checkups and scheduled visits. They take the time to answer any questions you may have, explain your insurance coverage and payments, and work with you to accommodate your schedule and all your need.
Most importantly, our staff is keen on keeping up to date on:
- Accurately following the OSHA regulations.
- Maintaining the highest level of sterilization and asepsis to all instruments and equipments.
- Strictly applying the HIPPA rules for protecting patient's privacy.
- Actively participating in continuing dental education seminars and conferences.
- Maintaining their certification and registration requirements in the state of Washington.
- In addition to being competent, our staff is courteous and professional in all communications
with our patients.