- Remember to brush and floss before wearing your nightguard.
- Place your nightguard in warm water for 30 seconds - 1 minute before using.
- Your body may produce extra saliva for awhile until your mouth gets used to the nightguard.
- Wear your nightguard every night to protect your teeth. Since teeth do shift over time, your
nightguard may not fit if not worn regularly.
- In the morning remove your nightguard and clean it with cold water and toothpaste and store
it in the carrying case.
- Remember to clean the case regularly.
- Pets may chew your nightguard, so please keep it out of their reach.
- Bring your nightguard with you to our office for your exam and cleaning so it can be
cleaned and inspected.
- If your nightguard is broken or develops holes after long-term use, contact our office to have
another nightguard made. Nightguards typically last 3-5 years.
- If the bite on the nightguard feels off, please contact our office at (253) 854-8008.