- Do not eat on your new filling for one hour and until your numbness is gone.
- If you are supervising children who had fillings done, make sure they don t bite on their
numb lips or tongue (it can cause serious injury to their soft tissue).
- Do not bite hard or chew on silver Amalgam fillings for 24 hours.
- You may experience cold and heat sensitivity and some soreness on your gum,
this usually subsides in few days.
- Call our office if you experience pain or discomfort for more than a few days after the fillings,
or if you have any questions.