Vivaneers , the no prep or minimal prep veneers were used to:
- Close the spaces between the upper teeth
- Change the shape of the central incisors to be aesthetically appealing (slightly shorter & wider)
- Make the lateral incisors slightly longer and wider to be in harmony with the adjacent teeth size and complement the smile line
Whitening , Home Kit and custom trays used
- Bite Adjustment , by increasing the vertical dimension between the upper and lower teeth to restore the original
teeth length. This was achieved by using gradual bonding procedures for four weeks to allow for more
room to accommodate the crowns.
- Whining , home kit and custom trays used to whiten the teeth to the desired shade (9 shades lighter).
- Porcelain Crowns , placed on the upper central incisors to repair the worn out teeth by restoring their original
length, and close the gap between them.
- To repair defected enamel as an economical alternative treatment to Porcelain veneers.
The planned treatment didn’t follow through due to patient relocation.
- Only 4 teeth on the upper right were treated.
Full upper arch implant bridges, six implants placed in the upper arch and restored with
three separate bridges