Our caring and friendly staff is committed to provide the best dental experience to our patients, which extends beyond the visit to our office, with routine follow-up and reminders of due checkups and scheduled visits. They take the time to answer any questions you may have, explain your insurance coverage and payments, and work with you to accommodate your schedule and all your need.
Most importantly, our staff is keen on keeping up to date on:
- Accurately following the OSHA regulations.
- Maintaining the highest level of sterilization and asepsis to all instruments and equipments.
- Strictly applying the HIPPA rules for protecting patient's privacy.
- Actively participating in continuing dental education seminars and conferences.
- Maintaining their certification and registration requirements in the state of Washington.
In addition to being competent, our staff is courteous and professional in all communications with our patients.